Orthopedic Surgery & Sports Medicine
Surgeons perform arthroscopic procedures to visualize, diagnose and treat joint problems such as:
- Rotar Cuff Tendonitis and Impingement Syndrome in the Shoulders
- Meniscal (Cartilage) Tears, Chondromalacia Patella, and Osteoarthritis of the Knees
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in the Wrists
- Vaginal Rejuvenation – This minor procedure involves tightening the vagina and is done on an outpatient basis.
Due to childbearing, trauma, or simply aging the loss of muscle tone and stretching of vaginal opening occurs.
- Labia Reduction – Designed for women with enlarged or asymmetrical Labia minora. The minor procedure involves reshaping the labia minora and it’s done on an outpatient basis.
Study and treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle. Procedures include:
- Bunion Removal – excision of soft tissue swelling overlying the big toe of the foot
- Hammer Toe Correction – repair of crooked, deviated or contracted toes
Surgical specialty that focuses on the treatment of abdominal organs such as the intestines, esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder and bile ducts
Surgical specialty that focuses on the treatment of digestive diseases
- Colonoscopy – simple, painless investigative procedure of the inner lining of large intestine
- Uppper Endoscopy – visual examination of the intestinal tract via fiber optic video endoscope
- Epidural Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Spinal Cord Stimulator Implantation
- Radio Frequency Abiation